Looking to Get Into Shape Postpartum? Consider the MuTu System

Pinterest
Pinterest
Google+
Google+
Facebook

As mothers, after our baby is born, many of us are unsure how to lose the baby weight and get into the shape we want to be in. If you’re like me, you may be uncertain about which exercises are safe to do immediately after your baby is born, when he/she is a couple weeks old, when they’re a couple months old, when they’re done nursing, etc.

You can’t just start into a heavy workout routine without building your body back up first. Trying to do so, can lead to internal tearing of your muscles, displacement of your organs, increased back pain, weakened pelvic muscles, and more!

Postpartum Workout for Diastasis Recti

The MuTu System Can Heal Diastasis Recti

There is a proper way to build your body back up and a set of exercises/techniques you can use at each stage of your recovery process and Wendy Powell’s Mutu System is a great program that helps you through the entire process!

Wendy explains in great detail what your body goes through postpartum. Why so many women suffer from diastasis recti, why pregnancy weakens your pelvic floor muscles, your back, your hips and so much more.

As she explains what changes your body goes through during pregnancy, she also teaches you how to be aware of each aspect of your body and the science behind the proper way to heal it.

As I’ve mentioned in other posts she too states firmly that a girdle or a splint will not heal your postpartum body. It can’t heal diastasis recti or make your pelvic muscles stronger. They should be used in conjunction with the proper diet plan and the right workout program to achieve the best results possible.

I’ve written a comprehensive review of Wendy’s MuTu System for all mothers who are looking for guidance in a diet plan or workout program to help them get into shape postpartum. If you have any additional questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below!

Thank you for reading!

-Jessica

Jessica Camden

Welcome to Your Post Baby Body! I'm Jessica and have been blessed with 3 beautiful little boys, Conner, Jackson, and Jayden. I've learned throughout each of my pregnancies that building your post baby body can be quite difficult. I've learned what works and what doesn't, where to start, and how to build up. My dream is help other moms get the post baby body they want through diet, exercise, and natural remedies!
Pinterest
Pinterest
Google+
Google+
Facebook

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

8 comments

1. jschicanha says:

wow this quite interesting as a caring father and a brother to kid i have been feeling bad about how i sometimes sees my kids having too much weight of which is unhealthy for the kid and with this information you have provided you have really helped me very much

thanks for such educative information provided

cheers
    Jose

2. Tyler Redlev says:

Good post abot post child workout. There are many suffering moms from post child birth complications. Especially the hardest part is the body. I’m not a woman and i can not know what it is like, but i know how hard it is to deal with pregnancy and keep your body fit.
    Your site is great and helpfull. Keep up the good work!!

• Jessica Camden says:

Yes it’s definitely not easy! It’s made even harder by the fact that no two pregnancies are the same! Sometimes the weight comes right off, other times it sits, and sits, and sits! Wendy’s MuTu System is amazing for instructing postpartum women how to get the stomach they want and how to keep it afterwards! To top it off she has a great nutritional guide 🙂

Thank you for reading!

3. Nicki says:

Thanks for the information.
    My daughter and her husband just announced they are FINALLY giving me a grandbaby:)
    She is already talking about what steps to take after the birth of her first child to regain her fit body. She walks a LOT at work, but she’ll be off work for 8 weeks before going back. Does this program have stages so she can get started right away?

• Jessica Camden says:

Aww congratulations! That’ll be so awesome to be a grandma 🙂 I’ve got a couple years before my kids are to that stage!

The walking is definitely going to do her a lot of good and will help her to be in a shape where, if everything goes good, she should be able to start immediately after her baby is born, providing there are no complications and she feels good enough.

The first two weeks of this program are meant to be used immediately after the baby is born to start repairing the separation of the abdominal muscles. Wendy does recommend that if you begin immediately after your baby is born you repeat the videos for weeks 1 and 2 until you’re 6 weeks postpartum. At that point the workout gets more intense and you start working harder.

If you’re interested I have an in-depth review of the MuTu System here and it discusses everything you get when you buy this program. The great thing about it is that you pay for it once and you have access to the program, the online community, the nutritional guide, and everything else wendy has to offer for the rest of your life!

If your daughter buys it with her first child and later on decides to have another, there’s no need for her to buy anything again when she starts trying to get into shape afterwards.

4. Sammi says:

Wendy Powell’s MuTu System sounds an interesting regime to start. Is diastasis recti where by the stomach muscles don’t knott back together so you always appear to have a tummy?

Would you say an exercise regime works better with or without a girdle? Girdles in the UK aren’t popular at all so I didn’t use one and now I really wish I had 2 years on!

Sammi

• Jessica Camden says:

Yes diasasis recti is when your stomach muscles split apart and are unable to come back together. It is a very common occurrence among pregnant women and can lead to a multitude of problems if it isn’t taken care of. One of them, yes, is where you always have a tummy no matter how much you exercise.

All the exercise in the world won’t make a difference if it’s not the right type of exercise. Wendy’s Mutu System is designed specifically for women to use postpartum and is meant to heal diastasis recti. It really is a great system that is definitely worth trying 🙂

My personal opinion on girdles is that I love them. I’ve worn one after every single one of my kids and the difference it made was phenomenal. I do have to caution you that wearing a girdle on it’s own is not going to repair diastasis or make your tummy flat. If you wear one in conjunction with an exercise routine it helps you to keep up your posture, your form, and helps you to always hold in your stomach. I’ve found that when I try to exercise without one postpartum it’s much more difficult to hold my stomach in and use the proper form. It’s much harder to get my stomach flat when it’s always hanging out. The girdle give you the support here that you need.

It helps me alot personally with postpartum pain in my stomach and helps the uterus to contract back into it’s smaller size. I myself would never go through a pregnancy without wearing one afterwards because it really makes so much of a difference.